Japanese Platinum Gel 5g tube
How to use
1. Clip, file and shape your nails.
2. Push back your cuticles, remove pushed dead cuticles.
3. Buff your nails to remove shine of your nails. Make sure both corners have been buffered, to prevent lifting.
(Use sponge buffer if you are only doing gel colour, only need to take off the shine of your nails).
(If you are doing extensions use 180 grit file to remove shine and give rougher surface for extension).
4. Use alcohol to clean your nails, make sure they are free of dust and oil.
5. Optional – Apply primer for better adhesion for your gel, again air dry for 20 seconds. (This is strongly recommended if you have oily nails).
6. Apply base coat, cure in the LED lamp for 30 seconds(UV light for 2 minutes).
7. Evenly apply the 1st layer of colour gel, and cure for 30 seconds(UV light for 2 minutes). Then apply the 2nd layer of colour gel, and cure for 30 seconds(UV light for 2 minutes).
(Timings shown are for 48w led lamp, if your lamp is not 48w, please extend the curing time).
8. Apply Non-wipe top coat, cure for 1 minute in LED lamp. (UV light for 3 minutes).
9. Apply cuticle oil to your cuticles only.
Do not touch the nails for 3 mins after you have cured your top coat for best results, that can make your top coat shine last longer.