- File 80% off of the product.
- Soak a lint free pad in Pure Acetone, place on top on nail and use Soak Off Finger Clips to attach it to the nail.
- Leave to soak for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove clips and use an Orange Wood Stick or cuticle pusher to gently remove the AcryGel from the nail.
- Amore Nails polygel will last up to 4 weeks or longer with proper nail prep (filing, buffering, and cleaning). For better adhesion, you can also apply nail dehydrator and primer which can make the nail last much longer. What’s more, you can refill your nails about every two weeks when the renew cuticle area grows.
- ❤ CUSTOMER SERVICE: All the products were under QUALITY CONTROL. So for any Pre-sale and After-sales problems about products, please contact our Customer Service Team, we are always standing by for you.
Try our full range of Amore Nails products here